SPECIAL OFFER: 14 days of respite for the price of 7 days (valid until 31 August 2022)
Located in the western Melbourne suburb of Altona North, Marina is the ideal home for residents wanting comfort and convenience. With its central location, you can remain living in familiar suburban surroundings, with the convenience of easy access to nearby shops and public transport. Marina offers you luxury accommodation, dining and relaxation options plus a range of social activities and outings designed to keep you actively engaged in your local community. The TLC Primary Care medical centre located at Marina allows you to access on-site general practitioners, a chronic disease management nurse and physiotherapists - giving peace of mind to you and your family.
We currently have residential respite accommodation available in our private rooms with ensuites, and are pleased to offer you 14 days of care for the price of 7 days. This offer is available for respite in our general accommodation, and also our specially designed memory support environment where our highly trained team applies an innovative approach to meeting the needs of residents living with dementia.
Respite accommodation is subject to availability, and to be eligible for this offer you must be admitted to Marina for respite care on or before 31 August 2022.
Marina offers a range of unique facilities and services including:
- spacious private rooms with ensuites
- on-site medical centre
- 24-hour registered nurses on-duty
- on-staff physiotherapists, dietitians and podiatrists
- fully-equipped café
- virtual reality cinema
- beauty salon
- private dining rooms
- free WiFi
- CCTV in common areas
- state-of-the-art gym and hydrotherapy pool
To take advantage of this limited offer please contact our Resident Liaison on 0498 116 653.
Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply:
- the offer is for one week paid respite and one week free respite
- the offer requires payment prior to the first of the two weeks, to be paid prior to or on day of arrival (please note payment is by eftpos or direct transfer only)
- the offer only available at Noble Gardens
- the resident must have a valid respite ACAT Assessment (Aged Care Assessment Tool)
- the resident must have minimum 21 days available within their current government allocation of 63 day for this financial year
- the resident must be admitted for their first day of respite on or between 20 October 2020 to 31 August 2022
- the offer not applicable outside the promotional period, except where their first day of respite is booked on or between 20 September 2020 to 31 August 2022
- the offer is not applicable to people being admitted via emergency services
- the offer is not applicable to residents who receive funding via third parties
- the offer only available once per person, cannot be repeated